Master of Business Administration (MBA)
The program provides graduate students with advanced knowledge on business and related fields that will aid them to advance in their professional careers. With this, the program encompasses the fields of operation management, accountancy, human resources and marketing. The program increases the potential for graduates to acquire executive positions in world-class business institutions. The program aims to produce graduates with sought-after abilities and expertise in business administration. Aside from this, it seeks to enhance the students’ leadership abilities as they deal with rigorous business situation in today’s unstable economy. The program is directed toward producing more competent and adept experienced professionals with strengthened leadership and managerial skills.
Candidates must have at least one of the following:
- Accredited Bachelor Degree
- Professional qualification which is equivalent to the Bachelor Degree
- Advanced Diploma/ Associate Degree with several years of executive experience
- Mature working adults with several years of working experience
- International Marketing
- International Economics
- Managerial Accounting
- International Financial Management
- Operation Management
- Business Ethics
- Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
- Statistical Decision Making
- International Business Law
- Organizational Behavior
- Master Thesis
Duration: 12 to 24 months
Total Credits required for MBA is 48 credits.
Advanced entry can be granted for approved prior learning. (APL)
Program Learning Outcomes
- Use professional communication skills to express understanding of business principles and related management practices to diverse audiences.
- Execute comprehensive solutions to business problems based on qualitative and quantitative methods of reasoning and analysis.
- Apply skills of business management and collaboration necessary to accomplish functional, organizational, and professional goals.
- Accreditation Council for Business School & Programs (ACBSP)
- International Association of Universitites (IAU)
- Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA)
- Accreditation for International School, College & Universities (ASIC)
- European Council for Business Education (ECBE)
- European Association for Distance Learning (EADL)